Climbing to the top of the straw mountain, caught Jason just as he was jumping down(I told them to stand still for a picture, this is what I get)
Ryan so cute, feeding all the animals one little piece of food at a time, making sure everyone got one.
I thought for sure Ryan and Lee were going to fall asleep on our wagon ride back, but they made it, barely!
Sunday night at the course, boys loved playing in the leaves. Leaves are normally not found on the course, but this year, other things are taking priority, the leaves will have to wait.Before we leave the course, we let the boys drive the cart in the polo field. Jason loves to drive the cart, being a natural at driving, we may have a NASCAR driver on our hands(he loves to go fast) Ryan, still pretty much goes in circles thinking he needs to turn the wheel the whole time. Sunday night was Lee's first time at the wheel, he was all smiles, loving every minute of it, he's growing up so fast!






No comments:
Post a Comment