7.29.2009

Cousin visit

Yesterday I got to see all but 2 of my relatives from Texas. They are in Michigan for a vacation, visiting with family and friends, and they came to see me! My Aunt Becky, cousins Jane and Julie, along with Julie's 3 kids, Thomas, Allison, and Sarah, came to my house in the morning. The kids took to each other right away, it was so great to see. Jason had Thomas to run after, Ryan had the 2 girls watching over him, and Lee had plenty of attention from everyone. After playing at the house, we went to the Metro Beach, stopping for lunch before, where my cousin Jon and his wife Amy met us.
Thanks for coming over you guys, it was great to see you all again. Enjoy the rest of your vacation! (a note to Jon and Amy-I will get that 4 bucks to you some how, sneaky little buggers)
Here are some pictures, realizing I didn't get a good picture of everyone, oh well, maybe next time=)!

Aunt Becky playing with the boys

At the park

Jason and Thomas

At the water park

The girls and Lee

No comments: