9.14.2009

Ryan's 2!!!

Everywhere I go, people always ask how old my boys are, it was fun watching them try to figure out how I have 2 one year olds over the last 2 weeks. The responses I receive are all the same, oh wow, with a huge sigh at the end, like they pity me - WHY?! I love having 3 boys so close in age, yes I get frustrated at times, yes I have not slept a full night in over 3 years, yes I need a vacation far far away, but I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! Watching my boys play and interact with each other is such a blessing. They are growing and changing by the day and I don't want to miss a minute of it. Ryan is 2 years old now! I can't believe it. His birthday was yesterday, now I officially have a 1, a 2, and a 3 year old! Ryan when we brought him home 2 years ago...

some things never change, Ryan sleeping in my bed this morning, so cute.


Thanks to my mom(my parents were over for the weekend) Ryan got an awesome baseball cake for his birthday. Happy birthday buddy, love you!!!

1 comment:

The Koops said...

Happy Birthday Ryan & Lee!! We miss you!
Love,
Uncle Tom