I know I haven't made a post in a while, sorry! We are preoccupied with other things right now. I am still here, and waiting. The doctor doesn't want me to go past the 2nd, so I am happy there is an end in sight! The boys are running the house right now, they can feel things are changing as Dan and I prepare for the next baby. Jason is taking full advantage of me right now, he knows mommy can't get to him as fast as normal and testing me as much as he can. Needless to say I am having a hard time with him, he is driving me crazy, I just do what I can until Dan comes home, then everyone seems to be in a better mood, especially me!
Lord willing, the next time I make a post, we will be able to introduce the newest member of our family! Hope you all have a great weekend!!
1 comment:
You make me laugh! Love you and thinking about you guys daily.
Post a Comment